Stop calling yourself a friend. It's getting really old and pathetic now. Have fun with your new friends and the secret life you're leading.
You forget where you came from; you forget that you were once on the back burner to the popular kids. You forget that you were the awkward child who didn't talk to boys. All because you just got beautiful, stop looking at me like I'm some creature. I'm tired of you. And take that attitude and shove it up your ass; you complain about her talking about her butt, yet that's all you do now. And you're not fat so stop trying to get sympathy from guys. We're the same size, and I'm shorter than you. So what the hell does that make me? You're words don't criticize yourself as much as they hurt me.
Stop being so damn selfish for 2 seconds and realize that you're becoming a self centered, egotistical bastard.
You're some sort of monster. Who the hell are you now?
No comments:
Post a Comment